Secretum is a delightful white wine from the Douro Valley, made from the Arinto grape. This lemon-yellow wine has an intense aroma with great minerality and notes of grapefruit. Aged in high-quality French oak barrels, the flavor profile is surprisingly full-bodied with good acidity. The result is an elegant wine that has a long, satisfying finish.
Serve with sauced fish or poultry, or with any rich dish that requires balanced acidity.
This unique wine crafted from the indigenous Portuguese Arinto grape variety, is a distinctive wine that has me craving it with Lobster Ravioli! – Martin Redmond, ENOFYLZ
Orders of three bottles of Secretum come in a beautiful wooden box.
- 91 points – RobertParker.com. Review by Mark Squires, August 2018
- 90 points – Wine Enthusiast. September 2018
- 92 points – Martin Redmond, ENOFYLZ, February 2019
- 17 points – JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, July 2015
- 90 points – Wine Enthusiast, August 2014
- 90 points – Review by Mark Squires, eRobertParker.com, June 2014