Made from the Loureiro grape varietal, Maria Bonita is white wine from the Vinho Verde region that has a super-popular flavor profile. It is a well-structured wine that balances citrus flavors and acidity with aromatic intensity, with a lingering finish on the palate.
Pairs well with fish and white meat, or simply enjoy it on its own.
- 88 points / Best Buy – Wine Enthusiast, November 2018
- 88 points – RobertParker.com, August 2018
- 88 points – eRobertParker.com, October 2017
- 87 points/Best Buy – Wine Enthusiast, August 2017
- 15.5 points– JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, August 2017
- 88 points – RobertParker.com, Review by Mark Squires, December 2016
- 87 points – Wine Enthusiast, November 2016
- 15.5 points – JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, June 2016