Call it Andreza TT and we’ll know what you mean. This garnet red wine is a blend of Touriga Nacional and Touriga Franca. On the nose, Touriga Nacional gives us the floral component with aromas of bergamot and basil, while Touriga Franca is expressed in flavors like blueberry and blackberry. The wine ends with lingering notes of ripe fruit.
Pairs well with Mediterranean cuisine, pasta, and mild soft cheese.
“This ripe blend of Touriga Nacional and Touriga Franca is packed with black fruits. Its balance and stylish character is enhanced by the perfumed acidity and by the spice from 1 2 months of wood aging. Drink from 2020.” – Wine Enthusiast
- 89 points – Wine Enthusiast, November 2019
- 88 points – Wine Enthusiast, October 2016
- 16- points – JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, June 2016
- 88 points – eRobertParker.com, Review by Mark Squires, June 2016
- 89 points – Wine Enthusiast August Issue 2015
- 16- points – JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, July15
- 85 points – eRobertParker.com, Review by Mark Squires, April 15