Andreza Reserva Tinto 2015

$21.00

Andreza Reserva Tinto is a blend of three traditional Douro Valley grape varietals – Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, and Tinto Roriz (Aragonez.)

546 in stock

Description

Andreza’s 2015 ruby red Reserva wine has a complex aroma coming from ripe fruit and vanilla notes from oak barrel aging. Prior to blending, 70% of the wine was aged in 2-3 year old French barriques, with the other 30% aged in stainless steel. The winemaker used  three traditional Douro Valley grape varietals – Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, and Tinto Roriz (Aragonez.) The taste is very elegant and well structured. Long finish with lingering notes of ripe fruit

Pairs well with classic Mediterranean cuisine, pastas and mild soft cheese.

Awards:

Vintage 2015

  • Bronze Medal, International Wine Challenge 2019
  • 88 points – Wine Enthusiast. September 2018

Vintage 2014

  • 87 points – RobertParker.com, Review by Mark Squires, December 2016
  • Silver Medal – International Wine Challenge 2017
  • 90 points – Wine Enthusiast, November 2016
  • 16.5 points – JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, June 2016

Vintage 2013

  • 87 points – Wine Enthusiast Buying Guide, February 2016
  • 89 points – eRobertParker.com review by Mark Squires, October 2015
  • Silver Medal – Asia Wine & Spirits Awards 2015

Additional information

Weight45 oz
Dimensions3.0 x 3.0 x 9 in

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This