Andreza Grande Reserva is an elegant red wine from the Douro Valley that features an intensely powerful aroma dominated by notes of bergamot oil from the Touriga Nacional fruit blended with Touriga Franca. This intensity is balanced with flavors of wild blueberry and mulberry and softened by 24 months in oak barrels. Deep ruby core with hints of purple and blue and a lingering finish.
Serve with grilled meats, stews, or hard cheeses.
Orders of three bottles of Andreza Grande Reserva come in a beautiful wooden box.
- 91 points – Wine Enthusiast, June 2018
- 17.5 points – JancisRobinson.com review by Julia Harding, November 2017
- 91 points – RobertParker.com review by Mark Squires, August 2017
- 16.5 points – JancisRobinson.com review by Julia Harding, June 2016
- 91 points/Editors’ Choice – Wine Enthusiast April 2016
- 90 points – eRobertParker.com review by Mark Squires, October 2015
- 91 points – eRobertParker.com review by Mark Squires, October 2015
- Gold Medal – International Wine Challenge London 2014
- Silver Medal – Vinalies Internationales Paris 2014
- 89 points – eRobertParker.com – February 2014
- 90 points – Wine Enthusiast June 2014