Album Reserva from the Alentejano region is a unique blend of Syrah, Petit Verdot, Aragonez (Tinta Roriz), and Alicante Bouschet. Intense and complex aromas. Notice the hints of ripe fruit, spice, and floral on the nose. Grown in a region with very hot and dry summers, the wine is aged in new French oak for 10 months, resulting in a full-bodied, well-structured wine with a long and persistent finish.
Serve with grilled meats, stews, and hard cheeses.
- 91 points / Editors’ Choice – Wine Enthusiast, April 2019
- 16.5 points – JancisRobinson.com by Julia Harding, December 2018
- 16+ points – JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, November 2017
- 91 points – Wine Enthusiast, May 2017
- 91 points/Editor’s Choice – Wine Enthusiast Buying Guide, February 2016
- Gold Medal – Asia Wine & Spirits Awards 2015
- 88 points – eRobertParker.com, Review by Mark Squires, August 2015
- 16 points – JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, July 2015